the fantastic collection of all the Europemobility Network guidebooks are here available for free!
Europemobility is an idea of CSCS
The project aims at contributing to raise the quantity and quality of learning mobility of young people in Europe.
Europemobility is the transfer of the findings and results of the MoVe-IT study, conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers for the European Commission.
Funded with support from the European Commission
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- All the guidebooks for mobility – download here
- Cooperation models between the business world and educational providers
- Europemobility Quality Development Tool
- Funding schemes for international mobility
- Study on the impact of learning mobility on host organisations
- Study on the impact of learning mobility on mobile learners
- The Europemobility Benchmarking Club. Quality in Mobility
- The Quality Observatory & Toolbox for Mobility
- The Validation of Learning Mobility. A tool to support and promote the validation and recognition of learning mobility abroad
- Towards ET2020: positive action to enhance vocational education and training within a lifelong learning agenda