As we have recently put an end to the year 2018, we are pleased to release our positive results and effects IMY learners have noticed during their mobility exchange in Pistoia.
This report is an analysis of IMY results and rate of satisfaction received in the last year. It gives a greater insight into how Italymobility is keeping on with its learning mobility initiative, improving its methods for supporting young people to have this experience of life.
Our survey participants overtaken in 2018 included: students, apprentices and trainees coming from schools of the Vocational Education, Chambers of Commerce, and other kind of institutions.
In fact, for monitoring every individual mobility exchange, IMY staff created an effective and automated system of questionnaire, which every IMY learner is asked to fill in. The report includes:
- results of the surveys received in 2018 (179 questionnaires)
- information about the work placements
- information about the professional profiles IMY received in 2018
- graphics and tables about the nationality of the incoming students
- general results
- satisfaction surveys (IMY staff, workplace, tutor, activities, accommodation, language course)
You can check all the results of the report HERE.